ICICI Bank Customer Care Number - Chandigarh ICICI Bank Customer Care Number Chandigarh
Toll Free Number of ICICI Bank: 1800 22 4848
Private Banking Toll Free Number of ICICI Bank: 1800 103 8181 and 1800 22 8181
ICICI personal care Numbers: 01725055700 and 01723366777
Mobile Number of ICICI Bank: 09855573930
Chandigarh ICICI Bank Phone Number: 01725072656
ICICI Bank Chandigarh Branch Operational Hours
Monday to Friday between 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, while on Saturday 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
ICICI Bank Customer Care Number Chandigarh Address
SCO 99-100, Ground Floor, Sector 17-B, Chandigarh- 160017
ICICI Bank Web Address
To know more about the ICICI Bank, log on www.icicibank.com
ICICI Bank Mailing Address
To access internet banking, customer can mail at m.icicibank.com
About ICICI Bank
ICICI is a multinational and financial services provider company in India. It was established in the year of 1994. The headquartered of the company is located at Vadodara Gujarat. It offers wide range of corporate banking, insurance and private banking services to the customers. ICICI (Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India) is one of the largest banks of India. The parent company of ICICI was formed in 1955 in public sector banks. In the year of 1998 ICICI Bank launched the internet banking services. ICICI transformed its business from development financial institution in the year of 1990 or offers wide range of financial product and services to its customers. In the year of 2000 ICICI Bank became the first Indian bank to be listed in New York Stock Exchange. ICICI Bank has received the awards such as BFSI Leadership Summit Awards for best phone banking for end users and IBA Banking Technology Award for Best Risk Management Services.
ICICI Bank Product and Services
ICICI Bank Product and Services can be described as given below:-
• Internet Banking: That offers facilities and host of services which gives real access to your account. With the help of this customer can receive and make their payments to non ICICI Bank accounts, open fixed or recurring deposits and ICICI Bank accounts. Internet banking contains transfer funds, send money order, donate online, receive funds, IMPS and fund transfer abroad.
• Mobile Banking: With the help of this customer can registration mobile banking services.
• SMS Banking: With the help of this customer can recharge their prepaid phone, postpaid bill payments, rail ticket booking, online tax payment services, etc. through the mobile phones.
• ICICI Bank Loan Services: Which contain Home loan services, Car loan services, Insurances services, Wealth management services, NRI services, Banking services, Real estate services, etc.
• Investment Services: which contain mutual funds, PPF, student solutions fixed income products and public provident fund.
• Account and Deposit Services: That contain saving accounts, FD, RD, iWish flexible and demat.
• Card Services: Which contains credit cards, travel cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, corporate cards and unifare metro cards.
• Agri and Rural Services: Which contain farmer finance, tractor loan and instant gold loan.
For more contact details log on this link.
People can send their suggestion, feedback through above link.
Above link customer can fine the important notice of ICICI Bank.
Vacancies in the ICICI Bank can be found through above link.