We always hope for the best and pray to God for prosperity, peace and calmness in our homes. Remaining positive and praying is one thing, however have you at any point thought how else can be dealt with accomplish for your entire life objectives and attract harmony and positivity? Vastu is the appropriate answer for this question. It is an antiquated and customary type of Indian architecture.
The basics of Vastu Shastra or science circle around the varied sources of energies, solar and celestial included. Balancing these energies is the way to bringing achievement and harmony to you and your friends and family. Vastu takes into account the design, measurements, layout and spatial geometrical coordinates to make an atmosphere of peace and harmony in your home. It is something very unique that really makes your “home” a “home”. Here are basic Vastu tips that won't simply assist with beautifying your home yet additionally attract positive vibes. Have a look!
Vastu Tips For Happy Homes
1. Puja room should be in every house. Apart from this, we all know that North East direction is the most auspicious direction. Yet, the constant distraction about whether you ought to be the face the holy direction or the god statue should be facing towards it remains as it is. Here's the entire solution one must face towards the North-East direction while at the same time doing petitions. This is the fundamental Vastu for home to attract positive energy.
2. If you make a plan to buy a new home, make sure water fountain or artistic creations depicting water ought to be set the North or East way. This will bring in progress, riches and thriving in your life.
3. According to Vastu home plan, the main door is a significant element as per to the home entrance. All the doors, especially the major entrance should open inside so that the energy remains inside.
4. If the boring of your structure or home has been placed in the incorrect direction, it is optimal to have a picture of Panchmukhi Hanuman, facing South-West to the boring.
5. According to Vastu Shastra Astrologers, there should not be five corners of the roof of a room. In the event that your room is built that way, at that point you can put bamboo woodwinds or little pyramids to control its negative impacts.
6. A toilet is a profoundly-debated region of the home undoubtedly as far as Vastu is concerned. The seat of the toilet ought to be confronting North-South and ought to be shut when not being used.
7. The northeast direction of the home should be kept shut. Keep the space increasingly open and light. To store substantial things, south or southwest is the perfect direction.
8. Money should be kept in the drawers made in the north and a mirror ought to be installed inside the cabinet to double your good karma.
9. Always make sure to keep the center of home a free area for the free flow of energies. This is one of the finest Vastu tips for home to bring positivity and prosperity.
10. Always clean and uproot all the dead plants and trees in front of your house.
Vastu is all about bringing peace and happiness in life through balancing the elements of earth, air, fire, water and space. Happy life can be accomplished through above mentioned principles of Vastu in appropriate way which also promotes calmness and prosperity among members of the family. Vastu is all about the encompassing and the inquisitive science of directions and placement that assist achieving prosperity, peace, and achievement in life. One ought to be adhered to following Vastu tips so as to bring happiness in life.