1) Drink at least 1.5 litres of filtered water everyday.
2) Reduce tes and coffee to one cup per day for about a month and then cut out caffeine altogether.
3) Eat at least five servings of fresh vegetables everyday, make sure that three of them should be raw.
4) Give yourself a revitalising energy boost by consuming three servings of fresh fruit everyday.
5) Fresh sprouted beans and seeds have a large nutrient content which is easy to digest. There are many to try -- chick peas, lentils, mustard, oats and sunflower seeds. You can sprinkle them on a salad or pack them into a sandwich.
6) Garlic boosts your immune system and increases circulation.
7) Give your digestive system a rest by cutting down on red meat for a whole month.
8) Take a spoonful of honey in a cup of hot water; it'll benefit your kidneys.
9) Reduce sugar consumption.
10) Challenge your comfort zone and see how good you feel once you have achieved something you never thought you would draw a picture, jump in a puddle of water!
11) Detox your wardrobe -- go through your clothes and take all those you don't intend wearing again to an orphanage.
12) Allow yourself some dream time, you'll return to the real world much more refreshed and relazed.
13) Do something to make yourself laugh. Watch a funny movie, read jokes or get to your friends for a giggling sesion.
14) Meditate, it relaxes the mind and makes it receptive to new things and fresh approaches.
15) Fixing something that needs repair will make a big difference.
16) 30 minutes of exercise everyday will keep you fit.
17) Smile, it detoxifies the gloom and makes the world a better place!
(What's your score on this?)