Pasta is a best way to merge your favorite ingredients in one delicious dish. So, if you are like the traditional flavors of wheat pasta salad, then we will discuss with you some useful tips which make your pasta recipes seriously amazing and your whole family will love.
Ingredients which we have use
• A box of whole wheat rotini pasta
• ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar
• ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
• ½ cup diced red onion
• ½ cup of walnuts
• 2 tablespoons of walnut oil, and red wine vinegar
• Chopped tomatoes
• Salt as per your taste
• And also you add the more ingredients as per your need.
Procedure to cook the pasta
• Always cook the pasta according to the direction which mention on the package.
• Take a large bowl with lightly salted water to a rolling boil and cook pasta at a boil, until the pasta is cooked.
• Don’t boil the pasta in covered pot, because it is quickly overflow.
• After boil rinse the pasta with cold water and put it in the refrigerator to chill.
• Now, take a pan and add some olive oil, apple cider vinegar together until blended. And also add basil, salt, black pepper, stir feta cheese into the vinaigrette.
• Now fold the asparagus, green onions, garlic, tomatoes and carrot in the vinaigrette to coat evenly.
• After stir the cooled pasta into the vegetable mixture until evenly mixed.
• Always remember cooking of the pasta should be the last step in your meal preparation. Everything is ready to go before you drop the pasta, such as sauce should be ready and salad on the table. Once your pasta is cooked, add sauce immediately otherwise it will begin stick and become gluey.
Detail of different pasta recipes
There are various types of pasta recipes which makes your events more interesting and delicious. Underneath is the information of pasta recipes;
Penne and Ziti Pasta
It is cut diagonally at both ends and have medium length tubes with ridges known as Penne pasta. The ridges shapes of this pasta provide a great hold on sauces. So Penne pasta serves with heavy sauce and sliced veggies.
It is one of the most favorite pasta in the midst of all. Spaghetti is thin, long and cylindrical pasta of Italian origin and prefect with Bolognese and tomato based marinara sauces. If you make spaghetti pasta recipe more delicious than coat pasta as per your favorite tomato sauce and keep it separately for some time before serving.
This pasta is in seashell shape and can also serve with meat or tomato sauces. Due to smaller shells it can be stuffed and baked with heavy cream or tomato sauce.
It is mainly made of potato and it tastes perfect when it combines with rich creamy sauces like as Genovese and pesto as well as lighter sauces.
It is corkscrew shaped pasta comes in various sizes with different names. The cuts of this pasta hold the sauce, so they are paired with heavy sauces like as meat and Alfredo sauces.
So get ready and cook the pasta as per your need and taste. Hope all these tips will help you.