The admit card is the significant document required for entry into the examination hall. UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) released the admit card for the civil service prelims examination, 2020 on its official site, the exam which is scheduled to be held on 4th of October, 2020. The enrolled applicants can download the admit card only from the official site. IAS Prelims 2020 exam will be held on October 4, while the Mains examination will be held from 8 January 2021, onwards.
The test will be held for 5 days. Candidates will be given an e-Admission Certificate 3 weeks before the date of the exam. Admit Card for Civil Services Main Exam and UPSC preliminary exams is made available on the official site, for example www.upsc.gov.in Candidates who have effectively submitted the online application alongside a fee can download the UPSC admit card from the above site. Applicants need to read the directions cautiously before downloading the hall ticket, in the wake of COVID-19 pandemic special COVID-19 related guidelines.
UPSC Admit Card 2020: Salient Points
1. Applicants can download the UPSC admit card for Prelims 2020 from the UPSC official site- https://upsc.gov.in/.
2. By entering the Roll No. or on the other hand the Registration ID, applicants can download their Admit Cards for Prelims 2020.
3. Applicants who are unable to find their admit cards online are advised to download the UPSC notice that specifies the names of the competitors whose applications have been rejected because of fictitious fee payment.
General Guidelines On UPSC Hall Ticket For IAS Applicants
On the IAS admit card for UPSC Prelims, the following directions for candidates are given:
1. Cell phones, calculators, and Bluetooth devices are not permitted in the exam hall. Disciplinary action will be started against the applicant flouting this rule.
2. Applicants can just wear only simple wrist watches inside the exam center.
3. Applicants can just fill the OMR sheet for UPSC Prelims (General Studies and CSAT) utilizing a black ballpoint pen.
4. Applicants should read all the "Significant Instructions" which they have downloaded alongside their IAS admit card.
5. Applicants need to carry their two photos in the event that their photograph is blurry on the IAS admit card 2020. Additionally, an original photo identity card must be carried alongside the print out of the UPSC hall ticket on the day of IAS Prelims.
6. Kindly note that entry into the examination center will be shut 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination in every session. No applicant will be permitted the entry into the examination center after the closure of the entry.
For UPSC Prelims Paper: COVID-19 Important Instructions
1. Wearing of mask/face cover is compulsory. Applicants without mask/face cover won't be allowed to enter the examination center.
2. Candidates will be asked to remove their face cover for verification purpose whenever required.
3. Applicants may carry their own hand sanitizer in a transparent bottle. The bottle size ought to be small.
4. Applicants must follow the 'physical distancing as well as personal cleanliness at the center premises and inside the examination hall/room.
5. The UPSC 2020 exam will be directed according to the SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) rules gave by the Ministry of Health.
All aspirants are advised to follow the rules released by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) during the exam. Otherwise, the applicant won't be permitted to appear in the test. Candidates are additionally advised to keep a track on the official site for most recent updates.