South Indian Bank Customer Care Number - Chandigarh South Indian Bank Customer Care Number Chandigarh
South Indian Bank Customer Care Toll Free Numbers: 1800 843 1800, 1800 425 1809 (for BSNL users) and 0484 2365657
Chandigarh South Indian Bank Contact Number: 0172 2727728
South Indian Bank Head office Contact Numbers: 0487 2444336 (Direct Line), 0484 3939345 (for Lost ATMs Complaint), 0484 2373611 (for Debit Card and Mobile Banking), 0484 2384502 (for Internet Banking), 0484 2351923 (for Demat), 0484 2363077 (for NRI Cell) and 0484 2384503 (for NPS)
Indian South Bank Chandigarh Address
SCO-2475-76, Ground Floor, Sector - 22 C, Chandigarh, Pin – 160022
South Indian Bank Email Address
South Indian Bank Customer Care Email Id: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
South Indian Bank Web Link
Visit to know more detailed information about South Indian Bank on website www.southindianbank.com
South Indian Bank
South Indian bank is a Private Sector Bank, which was registered as a Private Limited Company under the Companies act of 1913. The Bank was incorporated in 1908 by a group of enterprising men at Thrissur. South Indian Bank was started with the aim of saving in the community on one hand and to free the business community from the clutches of greedy money lenders on the other by providing need based credit at reasonable rates of interest. South Indian bank opened the first NRI branch in November 1992.
South Indian Bank Achievements
South Indian Bank received multiple Awards during their banking journey such as:
• South Indian Bank achieved Special Award from IDRBT for Excellence in Banking Technology.
• The Bank received best Asian Banking Web Site Award from Asian Banking and Finance Magazine.
• In 2013, Bank got IBA Banking Technology Awards and Sunday Standard Best Bankers –2013 Awards.
• In the year of 2012-13, Bank received the Best Website Award from Kmu, Businessworld India’s Best Bank 2010 Award.
South Indian Bank Product and Services
• Personal Banking: Bank offers personal banking product and services like deposit, saving, loans, Internet banking, mobile banking, demat service, credit card, debit card, etc. Bank also provides mutual fund products of various funds houses such as ICICI Prudential AMC, Franklin Templeton, TATA Mutual Fund, Sundaram BNP Paribas, UTI Mutual Funds, Reliance Mutual Funds, HSBC Investments, HDFC Mutual Fund, etc.
• NRI Banking: Bank offers services to their customers such as deposit, car loans, remittances, investment schemes, insurances, etc.
• Corporate Banking: It gives wide range of product and services to corporate like Working Capital Finance, Project Finance, Structured Finance, etc.
• Business Banking: Bank includes products like Business Accounts – Normal Capital finance, Premium CD SMART and Premium Accounts, Working Capital Finance, Long Term Finance, Non-Fund based Finance and Time Frame for disposal of loan proposals. It also includes International Finance, Money Transfer and Value Added Services.
Useful Web Links
To know about recruitments in South Indian Bank users can visit at above link.
Users can open above mentioned link for online ticket booking.