ING Vysya Bank Customer Care Number - Chandigarh
ING Vysya Bank Customer Care Number Chandigarh
ING Vysya Bank Customer Care Toll Free Numbers: 1800 425 9900, 1800 44 9900 and 1800 420 9900
Chandigarh ING Vysya Bank Contact Numbers: 0172 2549418 , 0172 2545267, 0172 4099600 and 0172 4099616
Head Office ING Vysya Bank Toll Free Number: 080 3030 9900
ING Vysya Bank Office Address Chandigarh
SCO 70-71, Ground Floor, Sector - 8C, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh – 160018
ING Vysya Bank Web address
Users can visit at website of ING Vysya Bank for more detail www.ingvysya.kotak.com
ING Vysya Bank
ING Vysya Bank was established in 1930 as the name of Vysya Bank. ING Vysya Bank is a privately owned multinational Bank. In the year of 1985, it becomes the biggest private sector bank. Formal official address of Bank is in Bangalore, Karnataka. ING Vysya Bank Limited is a premier private bank with retail, private and wholesale banking platforms. The Bank established two independently operating subsidiaries provided equipment leasing and home mortgaging service in 1987. In 1999, Bank joined ING Group in co-marketing distribution of life insurance products in India. Bank provides both short term and long term financial solutions. In the year 1948, the bank was listed in scheduled Banks. Vysya Bank merged with ING to increase their profit and to add operations. ING Vysya Bank Merged with Kotak Mahindra Bank on 1st of April 2015.
ING Vysya Bank Achievements
• ING Bank was ranked in top 5 Most Trusted Brands among Private Sector Banks in India in 2011.
• In 2012 Bank was awarded with the Safest Banker by The New Indian express.
• Bank won the Best Private Sector Bank Award as per assets quality category at the Dun and Bradstreet
• Polaris Banking Awards 2013’ announced on 22nd of August.
ING Vysya Bank Product and Services
Bank provides best financial and banking services in the country and includes multiple products and services which are:-
• Personal Banking: The personal Banking sector of ING Vysya Bank Limited provides high quality services and solutions that contains multiple segments
• Mutual Funds
• Tax Savings Bonds
• Savings Account
• NRI Services
• Credit and Debit Card
• Internet Banking
• Phone Banking
• Mobile Banking
• Debit and credit card accounting
• Demat accounting
• Wealth management
Wealth Management Services: Bank provides wealth management services to their customers for taking care of their needs and preferences of the consumers in various wealth management sectors.
Business Banking: Bank provides business banking facilities and services of high standards. Some of Business Banking Services are:
• Long and short term loans in the agro based sector
• Financial Market Analysis
• Market Trading
• Financial Market Sales
• SME – Power Business account and loans
• Cash management services
• Corporate and investment banking services
• Off shore borrowing services
• Trade and community finance services
• Asset liability management services
Important Web Links
Users can search jobs on above mentioned web link.
Customers can visit at above link for Net Banking.