Syndicate Bank Customer Care Number - Chandigarh
Syndicate Bank Customer Care Number Chandigarh
Syndicate Bank Customer Care Toll Free Numbers: 1800 425 6655, 1800 22 5092, 080 22260281, 1800 425 5784 (for Internet Banking) and 1800 425 0585 (for Debit ATM Card Enquiry)
Chandigarh Syndicate Bank Contact Number: 0172 2728603
Syndicate Bank Head Office Contact Detail
Syndicate Bank Head Office Contact Numbers: 080 22260281 and 080 25705784 (for Internet Banking)
Head Office Syndicate Bank Fax Number: 080 22208960
Syndicate Bank Office Address
Bank Square, SCO 76-77, Sector 17B, Chandigarh – 160017
Syndicate Bank Email Contact
Users can send their queries about Syndicate Bank to Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Syndicate Bank Web Address
Visit at website www.syndicatebank.in for more detail about Syndicate Bank.
Syndicate Bank is a one of the earliest and leading Commercial Bank of India. Bank was established by T M A Pai, Upendra Pai and Vaman Kudva in 1925. Early year bank was known as Canara Industrial and Banking Syndicate Limited. Syndicate Bank first branch was started their operations in 1925 at Udapi, in Dakshin Kannada. The name of Bank was changed as Syndicate Bank Limited in the year of 1964. The head office of the bank shifted to Manipal. Bank was nationalized on 19th of July, 1969 by Government of India. Syndicate Bank merged their business also in overseas. The main target of the business was to boost the financial support to local weavers. On 2nd of October 1975, Syndicate Bank Sponsored the first regional rural Bank in India by the name Prathama Bank in Moradabad district Uttar Pradesh. Syndicate Bank stocks are cataloged on Bombay Stock Exchange, National Stock Exchange, Mangalore Stock Exchange and Bangalore Stock Exchange.
Syndicate Bank Achievements
• Growing Far And Wide
• Pigmy Deposit Scheme - Bank's Brand Equity
• Nationalization - Bank's Catalytic Role
• Pioneer In Rural Development
• Social Lending - Concern For The Underprivileged
• Priority For Women - Towards Greater Empowerment
• Implementation of PM's 15 point programmer for welfare of Minorities
• Technology Initiatives
syndicate Bank Product and Services
• Deposits: Bank provides Synd 400 Plus and Synd 500 Plus, Synd-Super Premium Savings Bank Account, SyndSamanya Savings Bank Account.
• Loans: Bank also provides Personal Loans, Agricultural Loans, Priority Sector Loans.
• Internet Banking Internet Banking provide services like e-ticketing for Railway ticket reservation, Utility Bill payment through Internet banking, Payment of Direct and Indirect Taxes - for both individuals and Corporates.
• Insurance: Bank offers new Insurance products like Synd Suraksha which provides Group Life Insurance Scheme for Saving Bank account holders and Synd Arogya includes Mediclaim Insurance cum Personal Accident Scheme for Saving Bank account holders.
• Cash Management Services: Cash management services offer centralized Cheque and cash collection, Auto Debit Mandate, Direct Credit by Funds transfer, DD Drawing, NEFT payment and Remote Demand Draft.
• ATM Services: ATM services provide the facilities to deposit and withdraw cash. It includes Balance enquiry, Mini statement, Stop Payment of cheque, Fund transfer, Cheque related services including cheque book request, Pin change.
• Recovery Channel: Bank provide recovery channels such as Synd Adalat, Lok Adalat for recovery and settlement of dues by borrowers, recovery agents and enforcement agents.
• NRI Services: NRI services offers Nonresident Rupee accounts, Nonresident ordinary Rupee accounts, Foreign Currency Non-resident Accounts and Resident Foreign Currency Account.
Listed link helps customers to know about recruitments in Bank.
Above Web address helps customers to apply for online loans.